Apartment with two bedrooms and a nice sea view. Situated in the Cala Torret area of the Binibeca Nou urbanization,on the south coast of the island. This complex of apartments has a supermarket, laundry, bakery and several restaurants with terraces overlooking the sea. The balcony, fitted with table and 4 chairs, offers the posibility of eating "al fresco", while enjoying the nice view. The airport is only 20 minutes away by car, and the town of Sant LLuis about 10. Other beaches like Punta Prima,S´Algar and Alcaufar are also 10 minutes by car
The apartment is all in one floor and has the following areas:
- 2 double bedrooms with single beds
- Dining/loung area with a sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 full bathroom
- terrace with sea views
|Rate||From||To||Price per day||Price per week||Minimum stay|
|APRIL||13/04/2018||03/05/2018||52 €||364 €||4 nights|
|MAY||04/05/2018||24/05/2018||60 €||420 €||4 nights|
|JUNE||25/05/2018||21/06/2018||67 €||469 €||5 nights|
|JULY 1||22/06/2018||05/07/2018||84 €||588 €||5 nights|
|JULY 2||06/07/2018||26/07/2018||100 €||700 €||7 nights|
|AUGUST||27/07/2018||30/08/2018||135 €||945 €||7 nights|
|SEPTEMBER 1||31/08/2018||06/09/2018||84 €||588 €||5 nights|
|SEPTEMBER 2||07/09/2018||27/09/2018||67 €||469 €||5 nights|
|OCTOBER||28/09/2018||31/10/2018||52 €||364 €||4 nights|
To confirm a booking, a 20% deposit payment is required. This payment can be done by credit card or by bank transfer.30 day prior to your arrival, the remaining 80% of the booking will have to paid.When bookings are done with less than 30 days prior to arrival, full payment of the booking is requested.If you fail to complete payments, your booking will be considered cancelled.
What does booking include?
Rental of property for confirmed period. Payment is done per property, not per person, and include VAT.Sheets, towels and all cleaining services:
- For 1 week stays, towels are changed once mid week.
- For 2 week stays, towels are changed twice mid week and full service (cleaning, linnen and towels) is done after 7 or 8 days.
- Other periods may have diferent service frecuency.
It is our guests unique responsability to give correct information for previous invoicing. In the case this information was proved false, this could cause booking cancelation..
In case of cancelation of the booking, the guest will be reimbursed the deposit paid, except for the following circumstances, in which REDORKA SL will charge the follwoing compensation amounts:
50 % of the booking when cancelation is made between 30 and 60 days prior to arrival date.
75 % of the booking when cancelation is made between 30 and 7 days prior to arrival date.
100 % of the booking when cancelation is made 7 days prior to arrival date.
Arrival and departure times
On the arrival day, properties are not available normally until 16:00 hours. In some cases we can bring this forward, specially if the prior customers have vacated it before that day and the villa is clean and ready.
The departure time is maximum 10:00 hours.